Sunday, May 3, 2009

Magazines: People's Most Beautiful List (2002-2009)

Here's a preview of her entry in People's 2009 Most Beautiful list. Rosie will have the HQ scan up soon.


Rashida Jones
Age: 33
NBC's Parks and Recreation
"Dark chocolate, the [improv theater] Upright Citizens Brigade and cashmere make me happy - delicious, funny and comfortable, respectively! And my dad's sincere enthusiasm for life makes me smile instantly."


She's made the list a few times before:

2002


2007

"Stars Without Makeup" section
"I tend to leave the house without makeup all the time. I'm kind of lazy that way," says the The Office star, 31. "Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that's beautiful."
Listen to Rashida talk about when she feels most beautiful


2008

"Beauty At Every Age" section [32 years old]