Saturday, February 21, 2009

Magazines: Sassy (1992)

Reader Casey also sent some awesome rare scans from Sassy magazine. They're from the February 1992 issue (srsly!). It's a cute little article about their relationship, personal style and favorite products.

"Rashida's 15 and thinks meat is gross..."



(cropped)

QUOTABLE
"Actually I was a really big cheeseball in seventh grade. I wore hairspray, over-the-knee socks, acid-wash bubble skirts, and listened to Tiffany. It was really sick. I used to wear pink lipstick, blue eyeliner and green mascara. Don't ask me why."

K: The one way to drive Rashida crazy is to tease her about her boyfriends or to cut in on her phone calls. But she steals my shoelaces. That's the most frustrating thing in the world.
R: I do steal her shoelaces. Wait till she gets home.

Photographer: Bari Lynn

Big, big thanks to Casey!