Sunday, March 8, 2009

Magazines: Vanity Fair (My Stuff)

I've been meaning to do a hyperlinked version of this Vanity Fair article for some time now. It's a slightly stalkerish Q&A about her favorite stuff from the Style Issue, September 2007.

MY STUFF
HOME
Favorite art Donald Baechler print

Accidental War (2006)
Sheets John Robshaw

Coffee-maker my local joint Bonsignour Café. But I have my eye on a Nespresso machine.

Pets I have a plant

Where do you live? West Village, Manhattan

Favorite neighborhood restaurant? Florent -they are always open and feed me late when I'm drunk

Favorite cocktail? Grey Goose martini, dry and dirty with three olives

Blackberry or Treo? BlackBerry 8800. I want the Curve now.

Favorite charity? Peace Games


CLOTHES
Jeans Topshop

Underwear Hanky Panky, Muji boy-short underwear

Sneakers Converse

T-Shirt Laloo (my brand, which will debut Spring '08)

Day bag Chanel 2.55

Evening bag Wilbur and Gussie, a line from the U.K. -so many adorable prints

Favorite discovery? Aedes de Venustas on Christopher Street. The best candles, beauty products, and scents.

Who inspires you? Oprah, my mom, and my dad

Necessary extravagance? Facials by Tom while I get a mani/pedi by Erica (both at Face Place, in N.Y.C.)


BEAUTY PRODUCTS
Lipstick T. LeClerc Lip Gloss in Grenadine for everyday. If I wear lipstick, Nars Velvet Matte pencil in Cruella

Mascara Maybelline

Shampoo Mi Amante (you can only get it at reynabeauty.com)

Moisturizer Epicuren

Hair product Kérastase Volumizer Spray

Perfume Susanne Lang, Midnight Orchid

Toothpaste Rembrandt Mint

Soap Burt's Bees Tear Free Shampoo and Wash

Nail polish color Dashing Diva Ruby's Slippers

Where do you get your hair cut? Corey Morris at Jason Croy Salon, N.Y.C. [closed and now a Marc Jacobs boutique, Ed.]

Brows waxed? Anastasia, in L.A.



Info via Vanity Fair
Read more...